Urmston has a thriving pub and bar scene with many new arrivals over recent years as well as some classic pubs. Many are fine cask ale establishments and this has led to the development of the Urmston Ale Trail, for beer enthusiasts to enjoy.
It is a simple enough idea; pick up a collectors card in your first pub and work your way around the 10 participating pubs (this does not have to be in one day!). Enjoy a pint of
real ale in each, get a unique stamp from each bar and receive a free pint once your Urmston Ale Trail card is complete.
The trail loops you around Urmston and Flixton, taking in pubs and bars on the outskirts of the town as well as the town centre and includes varying styles of pubs and bars.
Participating pubs and bars are:
- The Assembly (Station Road)
- Barking Dog (Higher Road)
- Bird I’th Hand (Flixton Road
- Brew Chimp (Church Road)
- Church Inn (Church Road)
- Lord Nelson (Stretford Road)
- Prairie Schooner Tap House (Flixton Rd)
- Roebuck (Church Road)
- Steamhouse (Station Road)
- Tim Bobbin (Flixton Road)